Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019




Today is the last day of 2018 and its time to sit down, reflect and pen down the year's activities, achievements and conclusions. Is yours doing great?

This year, I have watched several K-dramas which talked about 2nd chances in life, like Familiar Wife, Go Back Couple and The Miracle That We Met. It made me wonder what if there is really a Life Reset Button, will I change the way things are now?

This year has been a good year, not perfect but good enough. I made the time and effort to do things that can bring me closer to my goals, met up with people who matter, planned activities to increase bonding with my loved ones, continued to practise my daily gratefulness and thankfulness for life's little blessings, lost a little weight from my daily long walks, visited TCM weekly to improve my health immunity, increased my financial literacy through reading, blessed free goods to others and did more for the environment through the zero waste movement.




If 2018 has not been a good year for you, fret not...



...Its not the end of life....you can always start again...to make things right..


If you have always been procastinating, remember that you only live once so if not now, when?


No matter what happens, make time for the people and things that matter...


Whatever the new year brings, you are now better equipped and more prepared than ever...with the past year's wisdom and experiences....



Wishing you a Happy 2019 and may the new year be better than 2018!

I am thankful and grateful to all of you, reading my blog and supporting me for the past year. Feel free to write to me, if you need help with skincare issues, product usage, on things which I can improve, etc. I am no expert but I will help with whatever knowledge I have amassed from years of being a skincare lover. Take Care and See You in 2019!






No comments