Lululun Mask + Twig & Co Scrubs + Iherb + Sephora + Christmas Haul





Gifted from a good friend during her trip to Japan :
1) Lululun Daily Facial Mask

Purchased from Naiise :
2) Twig and Co Matcha Scrub $13.52 ( after 20% off $16.90 )
3) Twig and Co Coffee Scrub $13.52 ( after 20% off $16.90 )


Purchased from Iherb : Quote OKI787 to get 5% off your order
4) Surya Brasil Colour Fixation Shampoo US$11.56
5) Surya Brasil Colour Fixation Conditioner US$11.56




Christmas gifts from friends
6) Origins Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub
7) Origins Make A Difference Cleansing Milk
8) Ka'fen Acid Hair Rapid Recovery Treatment
9) Bliss Hot Salt Scrub with Rosemary + Eucalyptus

Gifted from a good friend during her trip from Okinawa
10) Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream + Lanolin
11) Suisai  Beauty Clear Powder



Christmas gifts from my aunt
12) Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist
13) Medi Flower Rosa Canina Hand Cream


Saturday Skin Haul


Ordered from Sephora when there was a sale and their courier was Ninja Van. My last experience with Ninja Van ( during my Naruko order ) was professional with quick updates of parcel, however, this experience was rather appalling. 

I was supposed to receive parcel on a Friday during order checkout, but subsequently received an SMS on Thursday morning that it would be delivered that day, only to receive an email in the afternoon that the parcel was undelivered and I had to reschedule it.

I was at home the whole day, without receiving any phone call or even any knock on the door. And since this is not the first time I receive parcels from couriers, I know that standard SOP is, the delivery guy would usually call prior to arriving, just to ensure the trip is not wasted. Even if the owner is not at home, some couriers would ask if they can place it outside the door, concealed. 

What was supposed to be a breeze becomes such a hassle that I have to contact Sephora and Ninja Van on my own. Can you believe that Sephora customer service requested me to wait up to 7 days for item to arrive - I meant hello? What is the use of courier if you need 7 days?

Emailing to Ninja Van proved to be much faster than calling them. The guy who picked up my call, promised to revert within 3 to 5 minutes but its been 30 to 50 hours, without any updates, while the email was replied with professionalism, although if the matter ( of why the Ninja is a no-show ) would really be investigated, left much to be desired.

I finally receive my parcel on Friday, with a phone call prior to his arrival. He also asked some odd questions about my neighbour. I hope I would not meet him ever again.

14) Saturday Skin Holiday Dew Set $35.20  ( 20% off $44 )
Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist 30ml
- Spotlight Brightening Mask x 1


Supergoop! Haul


15) Supergoop! At Play Value Set $39  ( 40% off $65 )
- Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50 29.5 ml 
- Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 29.5 ml
- Antioxidant Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50 88.7 ml
- MintFusion Lip Balm SPF 30 14.8 ml

Samples : 
- Dr. Jart Ceramidin Moisturizing Toner,  Moisturizing Serum and Moisturise Barrier Protector
- Tarte Amazonia Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- Tatcha The Water Cream





Christmas gifts from friends back from Korea and Hokkaido
16) Mamonde Rose Moisturizing Flower Lab Essence Mask
17) Mamonde Narcissus Hydrating Flower Lab Essence Mask
18) Mamonde Camellia Antiaging Flower Lab Essence Mask
19) Hiro Tokyo EGF Moisture Mask






Facial masks from my parents after their Korea trip
20) Beauty Chuck Bouquet Garni I'm Real GIRA Mask ( Rose )
21) Beauty Chuck Bouquet Garni I'm Real GIRA Mask ( Aqua ) x 2 pcs
22) Beauty Chuck Bouquet Garni I'm Real GIRA Mask ( Aloe )
23) Etude House Camellia Sheet Mask 
24) Etude House Collagen Sheet Mask 
25) Etude House Snail Sheet Mask 
26) Etude House Cherry Blossom Sheet Mask 
27) The Odbo Collagen Hydra Mask x 2 pcs

No comments