March Quick Review

Initial reviews on some of the sachets I have used recently. Due to the limited number of times used, its not enough for me to conduct a full review so its just some thoughts.

1) Dermalogica Eye Make-up remover


An efficient, clean-rinsing make-up remover specially formulated to instantly dissolve all traces of eye and lip make-up, including stubborn mascara. Completely oil-free, alcohol-free and water soluble, this soothing. conditioning gel contains silk amino acids to help strengthen lashes and condition the delicate eye lid area

The 2 sachets I have, sadly only allowed me 1 usage on the eye make-up on 1 eye. I had mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow on that day, and this gel manage to remove it gently without any irritation.






2) Lilyth Cleansing Milk






Lilyth Cleansing Milk (Bouquet of Flowers) is a pleasant and creamy cleansing milk designed for regular cleaning of the facial skin. This gentle, non-aggressive cleansing milk removes make up and impurities while performing a softening and soothing action with its ...
Chamomile extract and pomegranate extract: a luxurious moisturizing agent which improves the skin hydration.
Edelweiss extract: prepare the skin to increase the transparency, and restores its freshness and cleanness.


Made in France, the complimentary sachet from Cosme-de provided me with 2 usages to remove my make-up over the weekend. Its gentle and glides easily on the face to remove most traces of make-up. Its quite a joy in using it. It may be more effective on light make-up. There is no irritation and there is no tight feeling after cleansing, however, I do find slight flakiness on the wings of my nose though there is no tingly, irritated sensation.
 
3) Lilyth Mousse Comfort




Lilyth Mousse Comfort is the creamy cleansing mousse that is particularly suited for sensitive skin or prone to irritation.

The creamy, soft foam pampers the skin with its velvety texture, and plenty of water for washing off offers a fresh experience. It gently eliminates makeup and impurities, even eye make-up is gently and caringly removed without causing a burning sensation. And during cleansing, it enhances moisture levels and boosts skin elasticity.

The 1 sachet from Cosme-de was able to last several usages but I gave up after the first try. My sensitive skin is never suitable for foam type of cleansing as it is usually drying but I never gave up trying. It lathers well and while the skin does not experience any taut feeling but my hands do. It gave a squeaky-clean type of feeling which is quite drying. It cleanses off light make-up well ( BB cream and sunscreen ).

4) Beauty Credit Fresh Kiwi Yoghurt Pack

Provides moisture and nutrients for tired skin from outdoor activities leaving skin smooth and healthy

I tried once and decided that its not for me. My skin become itchy after 10 mins on the face. After cleansing it off, my skin became slightly red. Definitely a no-no for me.

No comments