Work Trip to Minneapolis

I have been away on a work trip to Minneapolis, USA last week. I wasn't looking forward to this particular winter season, coupled with the fact that I have to travel for 20+ hours.
The snow storm have also delayed my United Airline flight to the following day so we were stuck at San Francisco for that day.
SG to Tokyo to SF to MN
MN to Chicago to HK to SG

Shot 1 was taken outside my customer's company


Shot 2 was taken outside the hotel which I was staying at.


I extended a day and went shopping myself while my male colleague headed home, anxious to see his children.
Shot 3 was taken at Mall of America, the largest shopping mall in Minneapolis. I heard from my colleagues that its the largest in USA as well. It was taken on a weekday hence the crowd is not that bad.


There is an amusement park right in the center of the mall.


And this is my beauty loot. It was less than expected as I was intending to visit Target and some drugstores in USA but due to the weather and time constraint, I wasn't able to do so. I actually had a whole list of the drugstore brands I wanted to get, but its just too bad that I wasn't able to get it this time round.


Crabtree and Evelyn Citron Honey Hand Cream 25g ( not featured here) : US$3 ( original US$6 )
Pop Beauty Correct and Protect : US$24
Dr. Bronner Lip Balm : US$2.99
Orly Mini Nail Colour : US$3.49
Lollia Mint Julep Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel : US$8.99 each
Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner : US$US$24 each
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer : US$52
Makeup Forever HD Primer : US$15
Makeup Forever HD High Definition Powder : US$15
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara : US$10
Burts Bee Lip Balm : US$3.24
Trio Nail Polish US$3
Estee Lauder Eye Make-up Remover : US$14
Eye Shadow ( from VS) : 2 for US$12

No comments