Review : Skin Food Oat Meal Hand Mask

A hand mask containing oat meal extract that softens and smoothens dry, rough hands with its superb moisture-retaining ability.
Designed to fit like a glove, this intensive hand mask is enriched with oatmeal containing fatty acids, polysaccharides & proteins. Its unique form prevents moisture evaporation, softens dry and rough hands for long lasting radiant and smooth skin

I owned 2 sheets from my last mini Korea haul and brought it along for my Minneapolis work trip thinking that I should badly need it under the extremely dry weather.( -7 degrees )
Even though I did not turn on the air-conditioning in my hotel room, it was still extremely cold. My soles and hands were so dry and wrinkled. Using these hand masks only relieve them temporarily, like almost 2 hours only. I was so disappointed.

I actually quite like its convenient usage which is non-messy and can even be used on the plane under the dry cabin air. 2 plastic gloves with an extra inner layer for you to slip in your hands. Non-dripping, non-messy and totally fuss-free.
The immediate effect is that my hands look almost a shade lighter although the description did not state about any brightening capability. It smells nice and hands feel softer and less dry.
However, 2 hours later in my hotel room, my hands are back to its old wrinkly stage.

Source : Skin Food

No comments