Lesportsac E-mook and L'official Magazine

Since Kinokuniya was having a storewide 20% discount, I took the chance to snag these 2 magazines.
The sale will end on 17th March 11.




This Lesportsac magazine comes with 3 different design of its bags and I chose the sweetest one though I think such light colours will definitely get dirtied easily.
You can check out the other 2 designs here . I always get the latest updates from his blog.
The original retail price is $29.60.



At $5.90, it comes with 9 samples during the first launch but was quickly snapped up by other readers. I only managed to get the 2nd launch of these 8 samples pack which was a replacement of the first launch.
I had been hoping to get their whitening range but lady luck is not on my side.
You can check out the first launch of samples here

- Cosme Decorte AQ Gentle Pure Washing Foam
- Cosme Decorte Whitelogist Day Advanced SPF12/ PA++
- Cosme Decorte Moisture Lipsome Essence
- Cosme Decorte AQ Nutritive Cream
- Cosme Decorte AQ Powder Foundation Meliority

I have helped to indicate the product information to each of the product above. Just click on it and it would bring you to the Kose page.

No comments