Review on Biotherm Biotherm Aquasource ultra-cool hydrating water-gel

This is my all-time favourite face moisturiser. I cannot do without it.
This ultra-cool water–gel is enriched with a patented hydrating complex to provide a reservoir effect on skin. Biotherm's pure concentrate of mineral-rich Thermal Spring Water revitalizes skin and improves skin texture with the equivalent of 5,000 liters of enriched water in each bottle. Light and oil-free it is quickly absorbed into skin. Skin is instantly refreshed and hydrated, toned and radiant, perfectly revitalized throughout the day. Store in a cool place to enjoy invigorating icy coolness over the face.
Reasons why I am crazy about it :
(1) Its oil-free, definitely a plus point for me
(2) I can hardly find face moisturiser which is oil-free
(3) It is hydrating enough, which is suitable for my parched skin
(4) It is cooling when applied directly to the face and I do not even need to store in the fridge to get the cooling feel
(5) It is in gel form, light and non-greasy. Another plus point for me.
(6) Get absorbed into the skin easily

Its difficult to get a good moisturiser that is oil-free, non-greasy, won't clog pores, have a light texture but yet can contain all the goodness that is beneficial for the skin. This moisturiser, though not the best in the market, does not have any antioxidant properties but fits my needs for now.

If you are looking for an oil-free hydrating moisturiser, look no further, this is it, although Biotherm best-seller is Aquasource non-stop moisturiser.
I tied Aquasource non-stop moisturiser but I still decided to stick to this one due to its oil-free properties and non-greasy texture. In this humid weather, I definitely need oil-free products.

However if you are looking for an all-in-one moisturiser with antioxidant properties, then this might not be the one you are looking for.
Its just one simple moisturiser to HYDRATE, HYDRATE and HYDRATE.
Updated on 10th June 09:
Guess what? I cannot believe it when I realized that this moisturiser is out of Biotherm line! How can they do this to me? Its the second time that my favourite Biotherm product have been replaced by another supposingly better product. The first one being their D-stress mask and their replaced product was not even on par, to say the least. And then I went on a hydrating mask quest. And now this! Goodness, I wondered when I can find a moisturiser like this?

2 comments

Anonymous said...

how much of this?

Agnes said...

Hi, are you refering to the cost of this moisturiser? I bought it at S$72 at Biotherm counter.