Review on Loreal White Perfect Zooming Spot Corrector

Loreal White Perfect Zooming Spot Corrector ReviewL’Oreal White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Zooming Spot Corrector contains Ellagic Acid, which is an anti-oxidant that prevents dark spots from forming. Enriched with Ellagic Acid and Melano-Block™, it also helps to lighten dark spots by reducing the appearance of melanin.

Commonly found in some vegetables, nuts and fruits such as raspberries, strawberries, pomegranates, walnuts and cranberries, Ellagic Acid contains contains polyphenolic, a naturally occurring compound that has strong antioxidant properties.

After developing a slight pigmentation on the right cheek, I started to source for a whitening spot corrector and Loreal White Perfect Zooming Spot Corrector attracted me, with its claims and affordable pricing.

And as with all other Loreal products which I tried ( cleansers, toners, eye gel, etc ), it was another disappointing Loreal product for me. It simply did not work out. Their marketing gimmicks work so well, that I bought their products again and again.

My slight pigmentation did improve slightly but I believe its largely due to my TDF C scrape serum (read my review here) than anything else because of the fact that once I stopped the serum, my pigmentation stayed the same.


Like This Article? Pin It.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 



No comments