Review on Vichy Rehydrating Thermal Mask



After a good experience with Vichy product (read my review on its concealing wand), I did not hesitate when I saw this in Watsons. Hydration is so important for our skin so why not invest in a hydrating mask?

This mask, with a cream-gel texture, contained its signature thermal spa water and also incorporates Serine and Enteline to give intense and rehydration. It helps to smoothens and softens skin and is suitable for all skin types.

Active Ingredients :
Vichy Thermal Spa Water, rich in calcium, magnesium and zinc.
Serine, a powerful natural water fixing agent.
Enteline, soothing and softening seaweed extract.

I kept this in the fridge for a cooling sensation and use it twice a week after my normal cleansing, Just 10 minutes will do, as recommended on the tube.

Sad to say, it was a sore disappointment. I developed an allergic reaction to the mask.

Upon the first few minutes of application, my face turns flushing hot, red and itchy. Even after washing it off, it was still hot, red and very itchy.
After 2 more subsequent usages, I realized it was my allergic reaction to this cream-gel mask and I was quite upset and worried that my skin may not recover properly. But thank goodness, my skin recovered thereafter.

It was a very bad experience. Other than the sensitivity issue, this mask does not provide much moisture to the skin. 
Before and after effects remained the same, but then again, it could also be underperforming due to my allergic reactions.

Do share your experience with me if you are one of the users, do you like this mask?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments