Review on Biotherm Polishing Clarifying Cleansing Foam

I have been using this cleanser as my night cleanser for a few months. I will skip this cleanser if my face is dry or sensitive that night. Otherwise, I will think this is a cleanser you can add as part of your whitening regime.

This cleanser comes with exfoliating micro-grains to erase melanin-filled dead cells and remove make-up for perfectly clean skin. The formula is enriched with bicarbonate ions and five oligo-minerals to revitalize the skin.

While I used this as part of my cleanser, not a make-up remover so I cannot comment on how effective it is, as a make-up remover but I felt that it did help to keep my melanin at bay as my slight pigmentation did not get worse. But of course, you still have to depend on your sunscreen in the morning. Just 1 whitening cleanser cannot do such a thorough job.

My skin did not turn fairer but I have no problem with that as I have always been fair though it will be a bonus if it can keep my skin tone even.

What I like about this cleanser is its polishing micro-powders which made my skin felt purer and cleaner. In fact, it also help in getting rid of my newly developed oil clogs ( or was it oil seeds? ) on my face. I was very happy to find out some of the oil clogs was "polished" away, together with the grime.

No comments