Review on Clinique skin calming moisture mask


I am always on the quest for good hydrating mask.
During my trip to USA last year, I saw this in the duty-free shop, it was real affordable as compared to Singapore, at about S$20 so I decided to give it a try.

Actually, I have always been a bit anti-clinique, since secondary school days.
It could largely be due to the fact that I used to accompany a good friend of mine to Clinique counters to get products. She is a big fan of Clinique products and believe in it. But I saw her skin broke out in pimples whenever she tried those products that she bought and the promoter says its normal as it is to purge out those toxins.
I was highly skeptical of the effectiveness of the products. Serious.
Another good friend of mine also sweared by this product.

The image have always been in my head so I never want to try Clinique products. I meant, if its going to give me pimples, no way am I getting close to them.

But seeing this affordable good deal, I decided to give it a shot. Sadly, its a disappointment. Its just not for me.
This moisture mask is a light creamy white mask served to give in-depth comfort to dry, dehydrated skin. It can also helps to soothe redness.

But it did not materialized for me. In fact, after 5mins of application, my face becomes itchy.
I quickly washes it off. Thankfully, my face did not turn red, which happened to some of the masks which are not suitable for me.

I cannot comment further on the soothing effect since I have developed an allergic reaction to it. It would not be fair to Clinique.
There was also no moisturising effect as well. In fact, I do not feel any difference after the mask.

So I guess, I will not be using this product anymore.

No comments