Type of facial masks

Recharge and revive your complexion with a twice-weekly facial mask.

A face mask is designed to deliver a concentrated dose of conditioning or deep cleansing ingredients where your skin needs them most. Left on for only a short time they have fabulous skin enhancing benefits.

I love masks and is a mask-fanatic.
I feel very relaxed when I have a mask on my face.
So usually, after a scrub, I will apply a mask.

Depending on my needs, it can be a tube mask or a sheet mask.
Sheet mask is very convenient, just use and throw away while tube mask can last you for a while. Whatever it is, so long it works for you, its a keeper!

Skin condition : Clogged pores, blackheads, oily
Type of mask : Clarifying, detox or purifying

Skin condition : Tired, stressed and dull
Type of mask : Soothing, anti-fatigue, nourishing, replenishing or revitalising

Skin condition : Hyperpigments, freckles and uneven tone
Type of mask : Whitening or brightening

Skin condition : Dehydrated, jet-lagged and sensitised
Type of mask : Soothing, hydrating or moisturising

Skin condition : Sagging, wrinkles, lines and dehydration due to hormone changes
Type of mask : Contouring, firming, rejuvenating, anti-aging and lifting
Recommendation : Read my review

No comments