Review on The Body Shop Honey Moisturising Shampoo


According to The Body Shop, this is a rich, creamy, moisturising and gently cleansing shampoo that leaves the hair softer, more manageable and healthy-looking meant for Dry/Damaged/Chemically Treated Hair.

It contains much goodness :

Organic honey from Zambia - Moisturises and helps condition the hair, aiding combing and adding shine.
Brazil Nut Oil - Moisturises the hair, helping to leave it feeling soft.
Organic Olive oil - Moisturises the hair.

But the shampoo itself did not mention anything about having no lather at all.
I am not used to shampoos that cannot lather because it almost felt that I am not washing my hair which in turn made me feel that my hair is still greasy after shampoo-ing.

If you are one of those who do not mind using shampoos which do not lather, then try getting this for its moisturising ingredients.

As for myself, I guess I will not be seeing this product in my bathroom again.

No comments