Review on Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster


This is one of my all-time favourite.

Super-saturated hydration for the driest skin conditions, this intensive hydrating fluid revitalizes parched skin. Hydrates, smoothes and minimizes fine lines with a concentrated blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract to restore moisture balance.

Hyaluronic Acid: provides increased hydration and improved elasticity.
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): aids in skin repair and hydration.
Algae Extract: nutrient rich; helps restore moisture balance while softening skin.

I love this product because it never fails to hydrate my skin. As this is meant to be a booster to add hydration to your moisturiser, I use this before my moisturiser, after my cleanser and toner whenever my skin feels dry or as a daily supplement to my usual skincare to boost up my hydration.
Its transparent gel is light and non-greasy.

You just need to squeeze a small amount and gently massage all over your face and throat.

You can get it at $115 in major salons which carries Dermalogica products. Its expensive but its worth it and lasts me for almost 8 months.
Alternatively, get it from Amazon for less than US$40!

Ingredients :
Raspberry(Rubus Idaeus)Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Honey (Mel), Extracts Of Calendula Officinalis, Chamomile, (Anthemis Nobilis), Linden (Tilla Cordata), Cornflower (Centaurea Cyanus), Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita), Hypericum Perforatum); Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben



Update (10th Nov 2011) :
After using several bottles of this booster, I no longer found this to be effective on my skin. It made no difference with or without using this. I have to let it go now.

No comments