Collective Haul


Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Body Scrub $17.50 ( Dragon D'or at People's Park )
MJ Speedy and Glossy Nail Color GR615 US$3 ( Adambeauty )
Coffret Dor Eye Colour BK-06 US$7 ( Adambeauty )



Sato Q10 Face Mask at $1.95 per piece (selling cheaply because its expiring in May 2011, from Nishino)
Neogence HA Face Mask at $1.95 per piece ( Sasa )
Ichikami Shampoo and Conditioner 40ml  $3.90 ( Liang Court Japanese Fair )
Bioderma Trial Kit ( cleansing water, soothing cream and soothing mask ) $4.90 (Nishino Pharmacy)
Shu Uemura Eye Correcting Pro Concealer $24 (original price $48, got it at Loreal )


Laura Ashley E-mook $28.35 with Kinokuniya membership (original $31.50)



 Emook $20.60 with Kinokuniya membership (original $22.40)

I have been trying to stop myself from hoarding more skincare products for the last few months because my drawer is just filled to the brim.
I am constantly reminding myself and thankfully I have been about 70% successful.
Snapshots of my haul is another way to remind myself that I have about 1000234 products waiting to be used. Alright, I know the number is too exaggerating but you know what I meant, right? *winks*

Here's a mini haul.


Barrier Repair Facial Mask HA $1.95
Adin Collagen Essence Mask $1 ( gifts from a colleague)
Hopscotch Kids Polish Remover $13
Hopscotch Nail Polish for kids $15
Hada Labo Skincare Kit $15.90

A lovely friend managed to snag the Hada Labo kit for me after knowing that I have been searching for it in different Watsons store. I am really looking forward to using it.
My first foray into using "safer" nail polish products and although its for kids but I do not mind.


Cosmetics haul from Adambeauty which took about 11 days to arrive at my doorstep,
Kate Loose Eyeshadow HK$30
Maquillage Nail Color HK$59
Lavshuca Stick Eye Shadow HK$25

Biotherm Aquasource 24hr moisturiser (purchased before my winter trip) I think its around $81
Ecotools 5piece brush set $12.90 (Gmarket)






Adambeauty items are priced in HKD but because I paid by paypal which is in USD, it costs me about $3 to $4 more after conversion but I am still happy to shop for cosmetics when its on sale.

I thought the ecotools at $12.90 was such a steal. It was my first Gmarket purchase and it has been a hassle-free purchase. I used to think that it was such a messy navigation site and refused to go near it but it turned out to be untrue after all. Watsons is selling much higher price than this while Gmarket is selling it at just $14.90 and with a $2 coupon, I only paid $12.90. A happy customer!

No comments