Review : Shiseido Uruoi Night Essence Mist (Moist Hair Pack)


I picked this up from Nishino Phamacy in Isetan while trying to utlitize a voucher I received. I have a soft spot for hair mist because I need my hair to be wet in the morning before I use any hair scrunching products as I found it to be more effective on damp hair. For the record, I only wash my hair at night and wet my hair in the morning, that way, I get to keep my pillows clean.

As its all in Japanese, I am not sure what benefits it purports to have. Being made in Japan and only for Japanese Domestic Market only, I believe it should be a superior product, considering that its from Shiseido. I can't remember how much it costs but its not within my budget, if not for my voucher, I doubt I would get this. At 180ml, it seems huge but since I used hair mist every day, its not a problem for me, as I usually deplete it pretty quickly. I am uncertain why its named as a night essence mist, does that meant it is supposed to work better in the night for the hair?

Anyway, I like this for keeping my hair well-moisturised under the harsh winter condition in Minneapolis and keeping it soft and bouncy in humid Singapore. The scent is more chemical scented than I would like but its not a problem for me, as I usually used my scrunching products right after this.
It works well but I believe I should be able to get a product with similar performance at a better price.

It costs $20.65 at Nishino Pharmacy in Isetan and Takashimaya.

No comments