Review : Garden of Wisdom Rockin Moroccan Goddess Hair Oil





After hearing raves about Moroccan Oil for the hair, I bought this hair oil that has better concentration of the main ingredient as compared to the Moroccan Oil in the market.
You can read the difference below, which I derived from the Garden of Wisdom website.

I didn't fancy the scent but it dissipates after a short while. The oil is greasy but my hair absorbs it hungrily without leaving any greasiness on the scalp or hair.
If you apply too much, you will see that the hair is slightly oily at the ends.

Colleagues have commented that I have healthier hair but I believe this is not the only product that contributes to it alone. I have also cut down on hair perming and colouring while focusing on hair maintenance.

Ingredients :
Argan Oil  [Moroccan], Camellia Oleifera Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Brazil Nut Oil, Amla Oil Infusion Dimethicone, Buriti Oil, Cyclomethicone, Natural Essence

In comparison to the current, popular Moroccan Oil on the market.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Source : GoW

No comments