Review : Sato Hakubi Q10 Mask


Features
•Rejuvenates skin with soft, whiten and firm look
•Nourishing, soothing, firming
•All skin Types, especially recommended for aging skin lacking elasticity
•Purest Q10 Serum Available
•Stimulates, Repairs And Regenerates

I bought this over the weekend at Nishino Pharmacy as it was selling it for just $1.95 for 2 sheets. I do not know what I was thinking when I first bought this, since I am already aware that the expiry date is mid of next month. I usually do not do such things, buying something that is going to expire but its exactly what I did that day.

Key Ingredients:
•CoenzymeQ10
•Apple extract
•Apple polyphenol
•Hyaluronic acid

2 sheets are what I owned and I used it recently. It has a nice apple flavour which reminded me of my favourite Royal Gala apples. Its not the essence mask as one expected but rather the dry foamy type mask which is not what I like but probably preferred by some ladies who like the non-messiness usage.
Both masks caused me itchiness and left my skin slightly reddish. Thankfully, the redness subsided after a few minutes upon removing the mask. Is this due to the near-expiry date instance or just that my skin is not suitable for me? I did not see any benefits after the treatment too, since I did not had it layered long enough due to the itch.

Ingredients:
Water,glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Jojoba Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Extract, Apple Tannin, Tartaric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethanol, Polysorbate 80, Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, fragrance

Source : Herbalbay

No comments