{ Review ] L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrub

 
L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrub Review

Product Description
L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrub is a lip scrub that gently buffs away dull surface skin cells thanks to a unique blend of three gentle, botanical exfoliators (cranberry seed, rosehip seed and crystal sugar from betaine). Enriched with carrot oil and vitamin E, it reveals a new, soft and smooth skin. An essential step to prepare the lips for deep and effective hydration. COSMOS natural certified. 

How To Use :
1) Apply evenly on lips 2 or 3 times a week. 
2) Massage gently with the fingertips in circular movements, the excess can be removed with a damp, warm cloth.

Dry, flaky lips can make lipstick apply unevenly and reduce the effectiveness of your lip balm. A good lip scrub helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving your lips feeling softer, smoother, and better prepared to absorb moisturizing lip care products. While regular exfoliation can improve the appearance of dry lips, choosing a lip scrub with nourishing ingredients is equally important to avoid irritation or excessive dryness.

L:a Bruket is a natural and organic skincare made on the west coast of Sweden. Their product development work is backed with a well-established knowledge of natural skincare and believe in nurturing formula with only the natural molecules it can absorb and utilize to perform better.

I purchased the L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrub during a Luxasia sale, hoping it would help remove the stubborn dead skin that often builds up on my perpetually dry lips.

L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrub Contents


The lip scrub comes in a compact 15ml jar with a simple design. When I first opened the jar, the product appeared quite dry. However, once I scooped some out, I noticed a light layer of nourishing oil mixed with the exfoliating particles.

L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrub


The scrub has a natural botanical scent that took some getting used to. Unfortunately, I wasn't particularly fond of the scent, especially since it lingered on my lips even after rinsing.

To use, I gently massaged the scrub onto my lips before rinsing it off. I initially used cold water, but found it difficult to remove, so I switched to warm water instead. Although warm water made it easier to rinse off, the scrub still left behind a sticky residue.

The exfoliation was very gentle and felt more like it was rubbing my lips than effectively buffing away dry, flaky skin. After rinsing, my lips didn't feel as clean or as smooth as I had expected and were left with a slightly tacky finish. I also noticed little to no visible improvement in the condition of my lips before and after using the scrub. Considering its premium price point, I expected better results.

Overall, the L:a Bruket 270 Gentle Lip Scrubisn't a product I would purchase again. I found the sticky after-feel and lack of noticeable improvement disappointing. Given its price point, I expected a more effective formula that left my lips feeling smoother, softer, and well-conditioned. 

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Erucate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Powder, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique

No comments