Review : Benico x My Melody Facial Mask Sheet




Benico x My Melody Facial Mask Sheet Review


Made in Korea, the Benico x My Melody cellulose mask sheets are only for sale in Japan and in each box, there are 6 individually packed sheet masks, with a different My Melody mask packaging representing a country and its key ingredient.

France ( Red Wine ) : For Firming Skin
Spain ( Olive Oil ) : For Sleek Skin
New Zealand ( Manuka Honey ) : For Luminous Skin
USA ( Aloe Vera ) : For Fresh Moisturizing
Brazil ( Acerola Brazilian ) : Clear Brightness
Japan ( Green Tea ) : Skin Conditioning

The packaging for each sheet mask is really pretty and kawaii, just the perfect gift for My Melody fans.



Benico x My Melody New Zealand ( Manuka Honey ) Sheet Mask has an artificial honey scent with a large mask cutting. The sheet mask is wide with a slightly larger eye cutout and a slightly longer nose flap. After a 20 minute masking session, my skin appeared fresher, clearer with a smooth and supple texture which lasted till the following late morning. Unfortunately, I have a slight breakout with a pimple on the chin the following morning.
You can tame inflammation with DIY Aloe Vera Mask using Manuka Honey and it is also known as the 7 Incredible Edibles That Combat Dull Skin.


Benico x My Melody New Zealand ( Manuka Honey ) Sheet Mask Texture

The description on the back seemed to be similar for all 6 masks so I shall indicate here as a reference.

Benico x My Melody New Zealand ( Manuka Honey ) Sheet Mask Description


Benico x My Melody USA ( Aloe Vera ) Sheet Mask has a strong alcohol scent, to the point of being unbearable. A check on the general ingredient list revealed that the alcohol is the 5th ingredient on the list - its odd that there is no separate ingredient list for each sheet mask. It has a similar wide sheet mask cutting but adheres well. I get smooth and supple skin which lasted till the following morning. Check out other ways of using Aloe Vera as part of your DIY masking.

Benico x My Melody USA ( Aloe Vera ) Sheet Mask Texture


Benico x My Melody Brazil ( Acerola Brazilian ) Sheet Mask has the same strong alcohol scent and the adherence is good, despite its wide cutting. There is not much difference to my skin after a 20 minute masking session.

Benico x My Melody Brazil ( Acerola Brazilian ) Sheet Mask Texture


Benico x My Melody Spain ( Olive Oil ) Sheet Mask has a strong alcohol scent which overpowered the mask fragrance. It has a similar wide cutting and good adherence as the rest of the facial masks. My skin tends to flake 2 days after a facial at the salon so I tried using the mask on my flaking skin and it helps to minimize the peeling and the rough and dehydrated areas.

Read : Olive Oil is one of the 9 Best Beauty Tips From Around The World.

Benico x My Melody Spain ( Olive Oil ) Sheet Mask Texture


Benico x My Melody France ( Red Wine ) Sheet Mask has a strong alcohol scent which dissipates after a short while. It is more hydrating than Benico x My Melody Spain ( Olive Oil ) Sheet Mask as all the dehydrated and rough areas on my skin disappeared after a 30 minute masking. My skin also looked slightly brighter.

Read : Six Budget Superfood

Benico x My Melody France ( Red Wine ) Sheet Mask Texture


Benico x My Melody Japan ( Green Tea ) Sheet Mask has a slight alcohol scent with a hint of green tea fragrance. It has a same wide cutting and the adherence is good. Unfortunately, I don't see a marked a difference to my skin before or after the masking session.
Green tea is also one of the Beauty Food For Softer Skin and Brighter Eyes.

Benico x My Melody Japan ( Green Tea ) Sheet Mask Texture


After trying out all the 6 masks on various days, Benico x My Melody France ( Red Wine ) Sheet Mask works best for my skin type but the alcohol as the 5th ingredient still gets to me and the scent is rather overpowering hence I would not repurchase this box of Benico x My Melody Facial Mask Sheet.

Benico x My Melody Facial Mask Sheet Ingredients


Source : Bestbuy

No comments