Review on Ahava Gentle Body Exfoliator


A remarkable and natural cleaning agent rich in moisturizing minerals, Gentle Body Exfoliator works deeply to gently lift away impurities and worn-out cells.

I am still on the look-out for a body scrub which is as effective as the TBS Olive scrub but less painful and this is the next one I tried it out.

This is a new brand which I saw in Centerpoint during window-shopping. I guess its been there for quite some time but I never stepped in for a look before, till that day.
Powered by AHAVA’s Mineral Skin Osmoter™ and a wealth of other natural Dead Sea ingredients, they efficiently maintain your skin’s health and moisture balance.
It claimed to give a more vibrant and supple skin tone which is revealed all over your body and is hypoallergenic.
Well, the creamy texture with blue beads are gentle enough but its so gentle that I do not feel any effect at all.

After each session, I do not feel that my skin have become smoother which is quite a disappointment.

This tube is retailing at $31 for a 200ml tube

No comments