Review on Vitamin Hydrogel Eye Patch



I picked this up from one of those commonly found pharmacies during my trip to Taipei last month.
I am not sure if its available in Singapore because I have yet to see it anywhere, except in Taipei and Korea.

Made in Korea, this is a pair of hydro gel eye patch made for the prevention for dark circles from this company named Wooshin.

Containing many beneficial ingredients like Vitamin E, A & C and Provitamin B5 and B3, it made me decided to get this box.

Main Ingredients :
Vitamin E, A & C and Provitamin B5 and B3 : prevention of dark circles
Orange Extract : Pore tightening effect
Hydro Gel : To provide moisture

Dark circles is formed due to lack of blood circulation and this patch claimed to be able to prevent it as well as supplying nutrition to the eyes in order to maintain bright and clear eyes.

Vitamin from orange extract claimed to be able to tighten pores and provides enough moisture to the eye area
Hydro Gel which contains moisture helps to maintain healthy and beautiful eyes.
The skin ingredients found in the hydro gel use Transdermal Delivery System to give concentrative nutrition supply to the eye area

Containing 5 pair of patches in a box, I used it before, during and after my Korea trip for about 3 weeks and I feel that my dark circles seem to be slightly lighter. The blue veins are not that protuding.
The sweet scent of Vitamin C is another plus point.
There is a slight tightening effect on the under eye area after 20 minutes of usage, with the patch still on it.

However, at the same time I am also using my eye gel twice daily as well as using a soft eye mask to sleep so I cannot totally contribute this improvement to just this eye patch alone but I am still happy with this improvement for now.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi

I saw this selling at Pink Beauty AMK.

Agnes said...

Thanks for the information. :)