Trip To Korea


I have not been updating my blog for a week because I was in Korea! A place which I always wanting to visit because I loved Korean dramas so much and uses their facial masks so often.
This was an 8D trip booked from ASA with a Korean tour guide who spoke Mandarin.

It helps that he is a Bae Yong Jun lookalike and is a pretty good tour guide who takes care of almost all our needs. Eye candy never hurts.

I enjoyed myself under his tour though the family restaurants which he brought us to, weren't that satisfactory. I think I still like Chang@ Dempsey Road.

I bought quite a lot of Korea facial masks as it was almost half of the price as compared to Singapore. There were too many brands to choose from so I only bought from those brands which I have used in Singapore before. Examples like Beauty Credit, Skin Food, Etude House, The Face Shop, Laneige and Missha.

I was disappointed with Laneige though, because Korea carried a different range as compared with Singapore so I did not manage to get what I intended to get.

Its actually too bad that I did not see any good looking Korean guys around. Probably a handful so thankfully I still can look at my tour guide while pretending to be interested in what he was saying. HAHA.

More than 90% of the Korean ladies had make-up on and its so natural looking that one will mistook that as part of their flawless skin. And of course their skin is really superb, very fair and soft.
Definitely what guys are looking for!

Since its a planned tour, I did not really get to shop alot but still manage to hit Dongdaemun and Myeongdong.

The theme parks include Lotte World ( where Stairway To Heaven was filmed ), Everland and the Blue Canyon Water Theme Park.



I definitely will visit Korea again but probably in another season. Hopefully, I will get to bump into my Korean tour guide again. hehe.


Recommended Reading : My 8D Korea Trip + Beauty Shopping + Haul in 2018

No comments