Review on Lancome Hydra Zen Moisturising Cream Fluid



I have been eyeing this moisturiser for some time and is elated when I received it during one of the Lancome workshops I attended a few months back.

Recommended for normal to combination skin, this delicious Oil-in-Water texture melts onto the skin. It intensely moisturises and lastingly soothes the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and radiant.

* Lightweight fluid cream that gently soothes & calms skin
* Provides intense, immediate & long-lasting hydration
* Relieves environmental & emotional stress
* Leaves skin soft, smooth & radiant
* Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin

HYDRA ZEN NEUROCALM™ features a unique technology to provide intense, immediate and continuous moisturisation and soothe sensitive skin.

Marketed as a soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Fluid Cream, the scent is lovely and glides on the skin effortlessly. The only complaint that I have, is that despite claims that its fast absorbing, I hardly find it so. It leaves a sticky feel and takes about 5 minutes to dry up.
It smells good and gives a calming feeling. The cream is lightweight and gives light moisture to my skin.


It can be a hassle when you are rushing in the morning but what I usually do, is to apply my concealer after applying my moisturiser.
Next, stand in front of the fan and let the wind blow onto my face for 1 minute and I can apply my sunscreen.

- MOISTURISES: Lipidure and Hyaluronic acid microcapsules, vectorised ceramides and Glycerol provide the skin with intense, long-lasting hydration.
- SOOTHES AND RELIEVES STRESS: The NEUROCALM™ complex with natural plant extracts combats the negative effects of environmental and emotional stress. Samphire boosts the positive effects of stress by producing beta-endorphins, providing heightened moisturisation.
- SOOTHING FRAGRANCE: Proven calming, anti-stress action.
o Rose and lily-of-the-valley: soothing
o Orange: relaxing
o Apple: anti-stress
o White musk: reassuring

No comments