Review on Lancome Primordiale Yeux Skin Recharge


Lancome Primordiale Yeux Visible Smoothing Renewing Eye Cream is a smoothing renewing eye moisturiser to protect against the first signs of aging. It helps to fight against oxidation and aging.

It is enriched with nourishing ingredients such as Vitamin E, extracts of Helianthus and the Mexoryl®SX that help to smooth the eye contour area, providing an effective defence for the delicate skin against UVA.
It helps to tackle the aging problems including the first sign of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.

An ultra-smoothing cream-gel for a targeted action against fine lines around the eye contour area. It protects your eye contours against premature ageing. Visibly smoother, the eyes glow with luminosity.

I used to use Lancome products a few years back but found no fantastic improvement that I can rave about and have since switched to other brands.

Recently, after attended an eye make-up workshop by Lancome, I was introduced to their new range of products and decided to give them a try.

Sad to say, I am again disappointed as I do not see any reduction on the fine lines around my eye area.
It feels like a normal eye cream to me. Its not greasy and gets absorbed fast.

This product is highly recommended by the popular Taiwan Beauty Magazine “BEAUTY”. So what does not work for me may actually works for you.

I will not be buying it again but if you are keen, you can get it from major departmental stores.

No comments