Review on Lancome Clarifying Exfoliating Gel


This scrub used to be my all time favourite facial scrub many years ago. Its the only skincare product from Lancome which I really like.

It exfoliates the dead skin cells, leaving my skin smooth to the touch.

Formulated with pineapple and papaya extracts and fine grains to remove dulling impurities, this blue coloured scrub with micro beads claimed to leave skin smooth, balanced, clean and radiant.

Recommended for normal and combination skin.

I am using this on an on-off basis as my skin tends to get dry so its not really suitable for me now. Beside, after discovering the Dermalogica Mircofoliant which is so much better, I decided not to get this if I used up the current tube.

As better products came up, I feel that the beads are not as fine as the newer products.

After so many years, I believe Lancome may need to relook into this scrub to make it more competitive as the rest.

No comments