Review on Estee Lauder Cyber White Ex Extra Brightening Moisture Lotion

An advanced treatment lotion to give a surge of hydration, it acts more like a toner than a moisture lotion. The name itself is actually quite misleading.

It claims to refreshes, softens and conditions skin to prepare skin in receiving the full benefits of other CyberWhite EX formulas.

As part of Cyber White Ex Brightening regimen, Estee Lauder Cyber White EX Brightening Moisture Lotion nourishes and hydrates the skin's surface.

- Strengthens surface lipids to combat against pollution.
- Corrects and evens out the appearance of dark spots revealing more luminous, healthy skin.

Initially I used this right after the cleanser in the same range but did not see any dramatic improvement in the clarity of the skin. Perhaps it will be more effective if I used it both morning and night but I usually used it at night as I need hydration in the morning since I worked in an air-conditioned office for long hours.

Frankly speaking, I do not think I will be buying this again since I did not see any fantastic results, for the price I paid.

As with all Estee Lauder products, there is a slight fragrance but not too overpowering.
I pour this on my cotton pads from Muji and swipe all over my face gently.
Do I see a touch of radiance? Not really.
In fact, it acts like a normal toner to me.

No comments