Review on Its Skin i code wrinkle BB Cream

I have been meaning to try BB cream ever since I knew about it last year but never seem to get round to actual doing it.

There is such a mind-blogging array of Bb creams out there that I simply do not know where to start.

Recently, a good friend of mine passed me this BB cream from Its Skin after her haul from Korea.

The craze for BB cream which is a short form for Blemish Balm Cream actually started from Korea and their celebrities who sweared by them.
The product originated from Germany and is used by dermatologists to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.

BB creams have numerous skincare properties combined in just 1 product and therefore have the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product.

- acts as a foundation, sunscreen and concealer
- evens out skin tone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars, sun spots
- add radiance
- improves the overall skin condition
- hydrating, whitens, controls oil, tighten pores
Prolonged usage of these creams are said to improve the skin texture, increase radiance and even out skin tone.

After all the rave reviews on BB creams, I was actually looking forward to using one. Sadly, this cream disappoints me greatly.

I have never heard of this brand prior to using it and is not sure how good it was among the celebrities.

I skipped my daily sunscreen and used this after my moisturiser. The texture feels and looks heavier than my Stila illuminating liquid foundation.
It evens out my skin tone and my skin looks smoother but about 2 hours later, my skin starts to shine, secreting oil shine. My face looks greasy, especially on the sides of my nose.

I dab on it with my tissue and it looks better. However, the shine continues throughout the day and I need to dab on those oily spots often.
Areas like my T zone since I have combination skin.

Thankfully, I did not break out on this product. No pimples at all.
Usually greasy products leave pimples on my chin area as thats my most pimple-prone area.

To summarize, I will say that this BB cream is most suited for normal to dry skin and is really not suitable for combination to oily skin.
I hate how my face looks like, after 2 hours and will not continue this product any more.

According to its claims, it is most recommended for most Skin, especially on drying/aging skin. It comes with SPF 17, PA++ and has whitening and anti wrinkle properties
Caviar & Aloe added for healthy glowing skin.

Full range of products from http://www.itsskin.com/

No comments