Review on Estee Lauder Cyber White Ex Extra Concentrated Brightening Essence


This powerful formula claims to be able to dissolve the look of age spots, intercept and stop multiple pathways that can lead to hyper pigmentation. Stubborn age spots are dissolved into virtual invisibility.

I am no fan of Estee Lauder skincare products as I always find their products either too greasy or has a overwhelming fragrance scent or too expensive for what it is worth.
But what am I am doing with this bottle of essence?

Well, I was shopping for Estee Lauder compact powder that day and was persuaded by the promoter that its good so I decided to just give it a go.

Of course, needless to say, their own promoters will promote their own products but well, I am just lured by their brightening system.

CyberWhite EX boasts new technology and a customized and targeted approach to address three types of spots most commonly found in Asian skin:
- EXtra Protection to help prevent Barely Visible Spots
- EXtra Re-Surfacing to eliminate Small Surface Spots
- EXtra Correction to fight Stubborn Age Spots
Read more from here

It carries a beautiful scent created in Japan, which embodies the purity, tranquility and peacefulness of the color “white”. The first impression is of apple and juicy apricot. The floral accord includes iris, rose and lily of the valley. The base comprises sandalwood, mosses and musk notes.

Serums, or essences as they are sometimes called, are the best products for all-over whitening as they contain higher concentrations of such ingredients compared to moisturisers. Its meant to be used before your moisturiser.

The scent is abit overwhelming for me so its a negative point.
Despite using it on a nightly basis for 2 months, I have yet to see any significant improvement on my skin tone.

I guess, I am on the quest for a better brightening product.

No comments