Review on Dermalogica Chroma White Tri Active Cleanse


Dermalogica Tri-Active Cleanse is triple-active concentrated cleanser that improves surface clarity, lifts dulling skin cells and prepares skin for maximum penetration of our unique comples of enzymnes, peptides and active brighteners. Skin is left feeling ultra clean and conditioned.

Key Ingredients :
- Lactic Acids lifts dulling, discoloured skin cells to improve surface clarity.
- Ascorby Glucoside (Vitamin C), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Seed Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root Extract and Ferula Foetide (Giant Fennel) Root Extract help brighten surface spots.
- Antioxidant Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract and Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C) control oxidation critical to skin brightness.
- Niacinamide helps minimise colour deposits into new cells for improved luminosity.
- Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter) and Hyaluronic Acid provide critical moisturisation.

This cleanser will deep clean the skin and will prepare your skin for maximum absorbency of the other brightening products. The Lactic Acid will exfoliate and remove dulling skin cells improving the skin texture.
Its recommended for hyperpigmented skin and uneven skin tone

I was slightly disappointed with this product. Initially, I was quite excited of the new whitening range from my favourite brand, Dermalogica and could not wait to get my hands on it.

However, after using this cleanser, it actually leaves my skin feeling tight and dry. I followed up with Dermalogica hydrating masque and feels better thereafter.

Each time, I used this cleanser, the tight feeling is there and I need to follow up with a hydrating mask. The creamy white texture is almost similar to those Loreal cleansers which I used before. Such texture always leave my skin dry. I guess, gel cleanser is still more suitable for me, its more mild for my delicate and sensitive skin.

I do feel my face looks brighter though and skin tone looks more even though. You may want to consider using this product if you do not have dehydrated skin like mine.

Full Ingredients :
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl !sethionate, Stearic Acid, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyi Aicohol, Laureth-4, Phytic Acid, Lactic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Morus Alba Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ferula Foetida Root Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactamide MEA, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbnol, Proline, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cananga Odoiata Flower Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.

No comments