Review on Beauty Credit Nutritive Royal Jelly Mask

Give yourself a royal treatment with this moisturising mask!

- Nourishes as well as soothes inflamed or damaged skin.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Prevents skin irritation.

One of my favourite brand for facial sheet masks, I picked this up during my Korea trip earlier this month. Since Royal Jelly is known for being beneficial for skin, I decided to give this a try.
I did not buy alot since I have never use it before.

As with all Beauty Credit sheet masks, it is folded and kept in a transparent plastic tray inside when you first tear open the packaging.

Sad to say, I think this mask is too rich for my skin. I broke out with several small zits at the chin the next day. In fact, my chin have always been the first area to breakout easily, so I guess I will give this mask a miss.

My face did feel smoother and softer after the mask session but the royal jelly scent may be a bit too much for me.

Retailing at $8.90 at Beauty Credit counters

No comments