Gift Ideas For Christmas





Christmas is here again! The season of giving and gifting always filled my heart with both dread and happiness. Dread because I am so afraid of receiving useless gifts and gifting useless gifts to friends and family who will chunk it aside. Happiness because I enjoy receiving pressies and who doesn't, really?

I always enjoy doing beauty shopping during the Christmas seasons because its the time where they laid out all their beauty coffrets and they are usually value-for-money sets which can last you for awhile, till the next sale.

I will share some of my recommended products and beauty products worth getting as gifts for yourself or family and friends.

A great time to try out some of their products, especially if you have been eyeing them for awhile now.



Iherb : 
Iherb has everything that can be great gifts for family and friends. Just wrap it nicely with a Christmas wrapper. They are practical and thoughtful gifts without being thrown away carelessly. Use OKI787 to get 5% off your every order.



Peanut Butter Blended With Rich Dark Chocolate
This is a favourite of mine, which I spread it on bread every morning. Beats the sugar-laden jam.

Raw Honey
I love this Raw Honey which effectively kept my up-coming sore throat to the minimum. I was actually surprised that it works better than the expensive Manuka Honey from the local stores.

Ultra Vein Gard Cream
Ultra Vein Gard Capsules
I have personally tried the Vein Gard Cream which has a subtle effect to the varicose veins at the back of my knees, after using up the whole tub. It actually looks slightly better.
A friend of mine has also been asking me to order both the cream and the capsules for her, so I believe it works for her. She is on her 3rd bottle of the capsules.

[ Recommended Reading : How To Take Care Of Spider Veins and Varicose Veins
                                          How To Prevent Varicose Veins     ]

Nutiva Chia Seeds
Premium Organic Granola with Dark Chocolate
I have ordered both products multiple times for myself but they also make great gifts for the health nuts within the family, friends or colleagues.



Giovanni Chocolate Body Scrub - A yummylicious scrub for the body! You can check out my review here

Acure Organics Argan Oil - Rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins, argan oil helps to fight lines, repair imperfections, minimize scars + stretch marks; all while restoring texture, elasticity and tone. I use it nightly as a body moisturizer but you can also use it as a repairing facial serum, hair serum, body + décolleté massage oil, hand + cuticle repair and soothes dry elbows + heels.

Shikai Natural Color Shampoo - I have ordered this, each time I coloured my hair as it helps to retain my hair colour for a longer time. 

Port Trading Rooibos Tea - Antioxidant rich!

Castor Oil - A variety of uses as depicted here.

Acure Organics Travel Pack For That Jetsetter Friend.


Jurlique :
Our holiday sets are here! Sets contain savings of up to $39!







What I am eyeing :


Sulwhasoo : 
Luxurious Sulwhasoo Gift Sets 



What I am eyeing :
Ginseng Duo Set which comprises of all the essentials which I have tried before and loved it, and other products in the same range.







  • Concentrated Ginseng Fortifying Serum, 35ml - Full Size
  • Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX, 60ml - Full Size
  • First Care Activating Serum, 8ml
  • Essential Balancing Water, 30ml
  • Essential Balancing Emulsion, 30ml
  • Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream, 3ml
  • Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX, 3ml



  • Amore Pacific : 
    Gifts sets from $50 at AMOREPACIFIC
    Gift Sets from $65 at AMOREPACIFIC



    What I am eyeing :
    The 12 Days Botanical Beauty Set






  • Treatment Cleansing Oil (7g)
  • Treatment Cleansing Foam (30ml)
  • Treatment Enzyme Peel (15ml)
  • Treatment Toner (30ml)
  • The Essential Creme Fluid (5ml)
  • MOISTURE BOUND Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System (30ml)
  • MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Creme (3ml)
  • MOISTURE BOUND Sleeping Recovery Masque (5ml)
  • MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Serum (3ml)
  • FUTURE RESPONSE Age Defense Creme (3ml)
  • VINTAGE SINGLE EXTRACT ESSENCE (5ml)
  • NATURAL PROTECTOR Broad Spectrum 35 Sunscreen (5ml)
  • No comments