Black Friday + Cyber Monday Beauty Sale




With the Black Friday + Cyber Monday SALE looming ahead, I have rounded up some of the best online deals in beauty. Heh. Just because I have also been looking out for myself too. Its the best time of the year to stock up either as Christmas gifts or gifts for yourself, after the hard work and effort in 2017. So what better way to pamper beautyholics like ourselves, than to indulge in some awesome deals?



Amazon



Amazon always has the largest Black Friday + Cyber Monday sales and the event is grand in USA. Here are some of the beauty deals! Check out your eligibility for Free Shipping and other great deals like Black Friday Deals Week, Upcoming Deals, Upcoming Beauty Deals, Cyber Monday Deals Week, All Beauty DealsBeauty Lightning Deals and Beauty Bestsellers.

Shop Amazon - New Beauty Coupons
Shop Amazon - Beauty Sales and Deals
Shop Amazon - Gift Ideas in Beauty
Shop Amazon - Most Wished For in Beauty
Shop Amazon - Top Rated in Beauty
Shop Amazon - Movers and Shakers in Beauty

My recommended products which I have tried and reviewed before :
Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic Shampoo and Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic Conditioner which are my holy grail products ( review ), Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist review ), Kahina Giving Argan Oil ( review ), Kahina Giving Travel Basics ( value for money ), Sulwahsoo Essential Duo Set and My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Brightening Mask ( review ).

Start shopping from here.


Lovelula


Some recommended products worth considering :
Acure Organics Argan Oil, RMS Beauty "un" Powder ( review ), Trilogy Cream Cleanser and Weleda Cellulite Oil. Lovelula stocks many green brands as well, which are worth a second look. Enjoy shopping!

Shop from their site here. 15% off storewide with code FRIDAY. Valid 24th November to 2nd Dec 17.


Naturisimo


There are so many good green brands on Naturisimo that its difficult for me to choose one so I can only recommend those that I have used and liked.

Grown Alchemist Hydra Restore Cream Cleanser which is on my holy grail list ( my review ), Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic Shampoo which is also one of my holy grail products too ( review ), Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ( review ), Kahina Giving Argan Oil ( review ),
Caudalie Cleansing Water ( my review ) and Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Shower Gel ( my review ),

Shop from their site here. 15% off storewide with code GREEN15 and 20% off orders over £$100 with code GREEN20. Valid 24th November to 28th November 17.


Iherb


My top picks are Giovanni Chocolate Body Scrub, Acure Organics Argan Oil and Shikai Natural Colour Shampoo.

Shop from their site here. 10% off storewide with code BFR2017. Valid 24th November to 30th November 17.



HABA



My top recommendation is HABA Squa Cleansing Cleanser which is on my holy grail list as well. Other products which I have tried before, are mainly mediocre. My reviews on HABA Squa Cleansing, HABA White Lady, HABA VC Lotion, HABA G LotionHABA Squalene Oil, HABA Point Repair II and HABA Amino Collagen Moisture and White Pack.

Shop from their site here. 20% storewide with the code XMAS17 or visit their store in Ngee Ann City. Valid 24th November to 3rd Dec 17.


Creme Simon

I have not venture into this brand yet so I have no recommendations for you. I am on their mailing list and receive this pretty good deal to share. Shop from their site here. Free shipping available for both Singapore and International or visit their stores in Singapore. Valid 23rd November - 26th November 17




No comments