Review on Beauty Credit Hyaluronic Acid Cotton Mask


I stocked up on quite a number of this mask when I was in Hong Kong because its such a steal at just $2 per piece.
Thereafter, I stocked up more of these masks when I was in Korea. It was even cheaper than $2.

Hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturizing factor, maintains the even level of moisture in the skin.
The highly concentrated ultra moisturizing essential cotton sheet mask protects the moisture in the skin as well as supply nutrients deep into the skin to prevent dryness and roughness.

If you are still in the dark about what Hyaluronic Acid is all about, read my previous post.

Its claims :
- Hyaluronic acid helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines

- Concentrated moisturising factor helps maintain moisture and nutrients in your skin
- 100% cotton hypoallergenic mask

This lightly blue tinted cotton sheet is soaked with its essence and is hydrating to the skin.
However, compared with its Ceramide Mask, I will actually prefer the latter.

After each treatment, my skin feels plumped and rested but I need to use it quite regularly to reap its benefits.
With Ceramide Mask, I feel the after-effects immediately.

There is light scent which reminded me of the sea breeze and if accompanied with some soothing music in the background, its actually quite a relaxing treat.

If given a choice, I will stock up more on the Ceramide Mask than Hyaluronic Acid Cotton Mask.

No comments