Review on Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on anti-Bags Dark Circles


Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on is a new invention with a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine with the draining effect of a massage to reduce bags and dark circles and brighten the eye contour.

Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.

Its claims :
In 14 Days, skin looks brighter and more radiant
In 28 days, bags and dark circles are reduced

Caffeine is also well-known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation. It has been associated to pro-vitamin B5, to provide hydration hence I was very excited when I first came to know about this product.

And at just $19.90, its so affordable for me to get one and try it out.

I always believe some massage is needed to decongest the puffy eye bags that I have and someone finally came out with this eye treatment product with a roll-on.

I really wanted this product to work on me, to get rid of my unslightly eye bags.
With so many rave reviews online, I was filled with hope.
But goodness know why it just did not work out for me?

I have been using it faithfully twice daily for 5 months but I really did not see much improvement. At times, my under eye area looks brighter if I have enough sleep, coupled with this roll-on. Otherwise, my undereye area looks the same. In fact I usually have 6 to 7 hours of sleep.
Cool and moist, its actually quite lovely to roll it under your tired eyes. The cool metal tip glided well and delivered just enough serum for the under eye area.

Just a special note stated on the tube that its best to discard it after 6 months once opened

Ingredients :
Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum -1, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Escin Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum ( F.I.L. B32720/1)

Read more from here

No comments