Review on True Bio Skin Care Moisturising Cleanser


If you have read about my True facial experience, you may have realized I bought this cleanser as part of the trial size.

It costs a whopping $415 for 4 small bottles.
It was quite a heartache actually but I thought I will just give this trial kit a go, since this cleanser is one of their bestseller.

Enriched with Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil and Cucumber Extracts to nourish all skin types. It gently deep cleanses the skin by removing all traces of dirt, dead cells and impurities from the pores. Its natural antiseptic properties reduce inflammation, refresh and tighten the skin.

This is my first natural cleanser and I was filled with hope.
I made Skincare SIN #1 a few months ago, which was to switch all my current products to all new natural products. It caused a massive breakout on my face and I never forgive myself for that.

I allow my skin to heal back by switching back to my normal skincare products thereafter and thankfully my skin have gone back to its normal behaviour.

Recently, I was back to using this 15ml cleanser on a nightly basis.

Compared to most other cleansers, I will consider this as a mild cleanser which is something I like, since I really like Dermalogica Calming Cleanser.
Its so suitable for sensitive skin like mine!
In fact, its touted that its gentle enough even for babies.

This clear gel foams when in contact with water and does not contain any harsh ingredients like SLS.

It contains a slight scent of rosemary which is nothing to hate about.

Since its so gentle, I thought it should not have given me a tight feeling after cleansing but surprisingly, each time after using the cleanser, my skin feels tight and dry. Its not one of those very tight feeling after using some harsh cleanser but I am still uncomfortable with it.
Thereafter, I usually follow up with a hydrating mask or hydrating serum.

So, to say that its even suitable for babies, I beg to differ. Babies have the perfect soft skin and I cannot imagine them telling their mummies that the cleanser is not suitable for them. Ouch! Do they brawl their eyes out?

The plant essences used in TRUE Bio Skin Care products are obtained by a highly scientific, non-destructive, low pressure process of extraction that is touted to be the best method for producing high quality botanical extracts.

This ensures that a high level of beneficial enzymes, vitamins, protoplasm and collagen in the plants are retained and kept alive.

They are then able to penetrate deep into the dermis in a matter of seconds to treat the root of the problem.

Ingredients :
Cucumber Extracts, Lemon Oil, Rosemary Oil.

The hefty price may actually turn off some potential customers. Its retailing at $210 for 100ml.
But if it truly works, why not invest in it? It may be your best investment in years to come.

As for myself, I guess I will not be buying this, after using this trial size because its just not so suitable for me.
In fact I will have been devastated if I have bought their full 100ml cleanser since $210 is not so cheap.

Sources :
True Bio Skin
True Beauty

No comments