[ Review ] : T.P.O Lip & Eye Twin Patch + 4 Piece Multi Patch


Hailing from Korea, Tipio is a lifestyle beauty brand launched by L & P Cosmetics, which Mediheal belongs to. They provide customized TPO products tailored to the various needs of consumers, focusing on the needs of customers depending on time, place and situation.

TPO released two multi-patches that care for a part of the face. It is a 'lip and eye twin patch' and a '4 piece multi patch'.

Lip and Eye Twin Patch can be used to care for the skin around the eyes and lips. Honey extract and royal jelly extract are added to the hydrogel patch to provide moisture and nutrients to dry skin.

4 Piece Multi Patch consists of 4 pieces of long patch, so you can freely care where you want. It can be used mainly under the eyes, eyelids, and wrinkles of the arms. It is made of hydrogel and contains collagen and hyaluronic acid.

I purchased both types during my Korea trip as they looked interesting and caught my attention!

Review for T.P.O Lip & Eye Twin Patch + 4 Piece Multi Patch

T.P.O Lip and Eye Twin Patch comes in a clear plastic round clamp shell with 3 pieces - 2 pieces for the undereye area and 1 piece for the lips area. The gold jelly-like material is very thin and sheer to the point of being crumbly and tear easily. The patches are sticky so they adhere well on my undereye area.


Review for T.P.O Lip & Eye Twin Patch

I tore the eye mask slightly while removing it from the clamp shell packaging hence it was slightly out of shape. Its so thin that I can't feel any effect and needless to say, after a 20 minute masking session, there was no difference before and after application.

T.P.O Lip & Eye Twin Patch Appearance


The lip patch has the same thin and sheer material, however the cutout was so tiny. Its a tiny slit that I have to stretch it for layering and when stretched, the material becomes too flimsy that I can't even use it on the lips area. I ended up layering it on the laugh lines instead, which did nothing much.

However, in terms of ingredients, they do contain great ones like Royal Jelly Extract and Sugar Maple Extract which are beneficial for the skin.

I brought it along for my Bangkok trip last December but unfortunately, they weren't effective for me.

To conclude, I wouldn't repurchase T.P.O Lip and Eye Twin Patch and won't recommend it. Poor material and isn't effective at all. You can check out other patches on their website.

Ingredients for T.P.O Lip & Eye Twin Patch


T.P.O 4 Piece Multi Patch comes in a similar clear round plastic clamp shell packaging to store the 4 pieces of patches which are to be used for the undereye areas and on the laugh lines. Initially, I was confused which should be the right patch for the different areas but from the illustration on the packaging, the longer ones should be on the undereye areas.

Review of T.P.O 4 Piece Multi Patch


Thin, sheer with a jelly like material, similar to the Lip and Eye Twin Patch above, the gold patches adhere well to skin without any slippage. It has a light perfume-y fragrance but nothing unbearable.

T.P.O 4 Piece Multi Patch Texture


I layered the 4 Piece Multi Patch for 30 minutes which has a subtle cooling sensation and I can see that the undereye area was plumped up and fine lines were less obvious after the session. I can't attest to the laugh lines effectiveness as I don't have them for now, thankfully.

In terms of ingredients, the multi patches contain Swiftlet Nest Extract, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate to hydrate the undereye area.

To conclude, T.P.O 4 Piece Multi Patch can be considered for purchase if you chanced upon it in Korea next time as its not easily available elsewhere.

Ingredients of T.P.O 4 Piece Multi Patch


[ Updated 5th Oct 2021 ] 

After experiencing a relatively good result previously, I purchased a box of 10 individually packed sheets. Each sheet contains the same clampshell packaging of 4 hydrogel patches where a pair is for the undereyes and the other pair is for the laugh lines. 

Unfortunately, I can only layer the patches for up to 15 minutes as the patches became too dry when 20 minutes are up, leaving my undereye area dry and parched so 15 minutes duration is the maximum time frame. 

I did not experience any difference though, unlike the previous time. Not a repurchase!

Where To Purchase : Amazon | Shopee


Thanks so much for reading! Sign up on my mailing list so that you will not miss a post again!

 

Lets connect : Instagram | Pinterest |  Bloglovin

No comments