Top 15 Tried-and-Tested Products I Love In 2017


Here are some of my top picks in 2017, after trying out 89 products in this year alone. Did you see some of your favourites?





1) A'Pieu Pure Block Natural Sun Cream SPF45 PA+++ : Suncare is essential in our daily arsenal and A'Pieu Pure Block Natural Sun Cream is my top pick for sunscreen this year. Loving the price and the texture! Despite it being a chemical product, I do foresee myself buying this again, should I fail to get a physical sunscreen with a texture I like. I am on my 2nd tube now. Top Amazon choice with many positive reviews. You can buy from here

2) Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser Olive Oil and Plantago Extract : A nourishing cleanser is important to me, because my skin tends to react badly to harsh cleansers. Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser is my holy grail cleanser for 2017 and I am on my 2nd tube now with another tube as a backup. 5 stars reviews from users on Amazon as well. You can buy from here


3) Kyoto Njio Kyonoyuki Cleansing Oil : My favourite cleansing oil for 2017 just because it smells so good and is gentle yet effective. Unfortunately, the product is not easily available outside of Japan.  

4) Biotherm Biosource Silky Fluid Clarifying Cleanser : I have a soft spot for cleansing milk and Biotherm Biosource Silky Fluid Clarifying Cleanser hits all the right notes - gentle, nourishing and effective. Unfortunately, this product is no longer in production but you can still get the remaining pieces from here

5) Biotherm Aquasource Everplump Plumping Smoothing Moisturiser : I have always been a fan of Biotherm Aquasource moisturisers because they are able to truly hydrate my dehydrated skin. Same goes for this Biotherm Aquasource Everplump Pllumping Smoothing Moisturiser. You can buy from here.  



6) For Beloved Girl Flawless Brightening Mineral Cloud Silk Mask : Whenever I think of For Beloved One, its the mask that comes to mind because thats what made its founder famous. However, 3 masks for $63 is not for my shallow pockets so I shall settle for their sister brand - For Beloved Girl. And For Beloved Girl Flawless Brightening Mineral Cloud Silk Mask truly delivers its claims. Buy yours from here. You will have no regrets!

7) A'Pieu Quinoa Skin-Fit Sheet Mask : One certainly needs good facial sheet masks when she travels so A'Pieu Quinoa Skin Fit Sheet Mask is the perfect fit for those who needs hydration on a daily basis.

8) Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask : It works! Get yours from here.

9) Esfolio Honey Essence Mask Sheet : This was a dark horse who won my vote. Buy it from here.

10) Pure Smile Silk Essence Mask : Transformed my dehydrated skin to hydrated and bouncy skin immediately. Whats not to like? Buy it from here.

11) Pure Smile Gold Essence Mask : Need your skin looking fresh and radiant? Then try out Pure Smile Gold Essence Mask from here.






12) MooGoo Natural Milk Wash : So much love for this body milk wash that I have repurchase it when I was back in Melbourne in April this year.

13) Essentiq Shower Gel Calendula and Grapefruit : Lovely natural body wash. Get it during sales.

14) Yes To Cucumber Soothing Body Wash : A decent sized body wash with reasonable pricing and made up of 97% natural ingredients. Get Yes To Cucumber Soothing Body Wash from here.

15) Yes To Blueberries Ultra Hydrating Body Wash : A good body wash which is good for the family, with its 95% natural ingredients. Buy it from here.


Check out my top 5 picks for last year - 2016.

No comments