Goodbye 2017 Hello 2018





Today marks the last day of 2017 and as I sat down to pen my last entry for the year, I can't help but gets reminded of the ultra talented Jonghyun's suicide with the realisation once again, that life is so fragile and precious and its sooo important to be happy. One day, he's here and the next day, he's gone.





As we moved on with our lives, let us be reminded to cherish those around us for they could be gone, in the next moment.




I used to be bitter about life, things and colleagues that its creating too much toxic in my life. I kept asking why my life is not moving as smoothly as I hope. But I decided enough is enough and since the start of this year, I have embarked on a gratitude journey with my journal which in turn has opened my heart and eyes to much positivity. So now, I am just thankful for the year's blessings and experiences.



Life is short so play hard and be happy......


...because life is just too precious to worry about people you don't care about and upkeep appearance to people who don't matter...




and ...to that special someone...



No matter how bad the year was, tomorrow will be a brand new day. So reach out for that paper and write down your goals for the new year!
Just because...




Here's another song by Jonghyun...



Good Bye 2017 and welcome 2018!

No comments