Feb + March Haul





My first haul of the year.
Kathy's Family Body Wash $14.95 ( original $29.90 from Little Dreamers )
Vein Treatment Cream $10.80 ( original $13.50 from Little Dreamers )
The Body Shop White Musk Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream (X'mas Gift )


In Feb, I was down with a severe case of seborrhoeic dermatitis on the face and hair recently which explained my lack of posts. It was depressing enough, looking at myself in the mirror. Adding on to that, I have colleagues coming up to me, asking what happened to my face, in that horrified tone. Surprisingly, I wasn't upset or offended by their remarks, I was just upset with my skin.

In the case of seborrhoeic dermatitis, I have itchiness, flakiness, redness and drying patches on the T-zone and cheeks. I also have large flakes on the hair which fall onto my black clothes like snow.
 
The dermatologist wasn't very friendly when I asked him how I can discern the difference between eczema and seborrhoeic dermatitis. His answer was, if you can tell the difference, I wouldn't have to spend 15 years in medical school. Jeez. Can you believe that?
 
Not everyone can afford to spend $100+ for each visit to his clinic and if the remaining products can easily solve the problem for a small red patch, why not? Anyway, its alright. I have my friend, Mr Google at home.

Anyway, here's what I bought recently, either online or via a friend who visited Korea.




1) Avene Thermal Spray $29.90 for 2 bottles
2) Skin Food Acai Berry Mask 11900won ~S$14
3) Skin Food Salmon Eye Patch 17000won ~S$20
4) Skin Food Shea Butter Foot Mask 2200won each
5) Etude House Princess 3D Mask
6) Etude House Open Your Eyes Mask Sheet
7) N.M.F Aquaringer Ampoule Mask
8) Collagen Infusion Essential Mask
9) 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream $27.30 from PurityCosmetics
10) 100% Pure Cabernet Grape Body Scrub $31.20
11) 100% Pure Strawberry Lemonade Body Wash $21.10
12) 100% Pure Pomegranate Body Wash $21.10


Bubinga Toray Angle Powder Brush US$2.50 ( from Abbamart)
Bubinga Goat Powder Brush (large) US$4.25
Basic Kabuki Brush US$3
Integrate Water Base Eyes GR126 US$7.50
Coffret Dor Jewelight Nail Color PK153 US$8.50 ( from Adambeauty)



An online haul done during the CNY period. All are new brands to me.

Korres Japanese Rose Shower Gel $14 ( original $20) from Luxola  (invitation code)
Milk Bath Time Wash $19.60 ( original $28) from Luxola
Blaze Nail Polish $12 ( original $17) from Kleptomania
Rusk - Sheer Brilliance Polisher Smoothing and Shining $14.50 from Strawberrynet

No comments