Review on Skinlite Wrinkle Eye Gel Patches

I started to have a soft spot for eye masks ever since I reaped benefits from facial masks and thought I should start pampering my eye area with eye masks too.

Aging eye bags is a worrying concern for me because its a hereditary case for me and I scrambled to find a remedy whenever I can but sadly, up till now, I have yet to find a perfect eye treatment product.

I stumbled upon a promotion in SASA when I was shopping in Tampines Mall and decided to get this. There was a buy-3 get 1-free promotion for the Skinlite range but I was only interested in the eye mask.

This product is designed for
(1) reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
(2) making skin firmer and increasing elasticity
(3) Keeping the eyezone moisturized and soft

It is recommended to wear it for at least 30minutes or overnight 5 times for the 1st week then at least 3 times per week thereafter.

According to the claims on the packet :
Wrinkle Care Eye Gel Patches are specially formulated cosmetics for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle around your eyes without irritation by using effective and continuous skin penetration of cosmetic ingredients. Wrinkle Care Eye Gel Patches work with your skin to continuously firm, increase elasticity, and visibly fade away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I thought using it overnight or 5 times for the 1st week was quite overwhelming and stick to my usual twice a week. Could that be a reason for the ineffectiveness?
I hardly think so. By the bare minimal, there should be a slight difference but there was none.

This gel-like patches from Korea feel cooling when I applied over the undereye area and that was it. Nothing fantastic. No reaction. No improvement. No difference.

According to Sasa reviews, there were some mixed reviews from the consumers. You can read it here.

Ingredients :
Aqua, Glyceri, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyarylic Acid, Kaolin, Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Methlparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Panax Ginseng, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis Extract and Disodium EDTA

I definitely will not buy it again though its just $7.90 for 12 pairs of patches

2 comments

Unknown said...

Followed as per instructions. Burn like reaction. Very very cross. Have posted on social media..advised not to use. No website to forward complaint or pictures.

Agnes said...

Hi Annaleisa,
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It must be pretty awful. Hope you are able to find better eye care products.