Review on Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop Oligo-Thermal Gel Intense Moisturization

I use this on a regular basis after my gym session to moisturize my skin before I step into my air-conditioned office. It helps to keep my skin hydrated at its optimal level.

According to Biotherm, the unique formula, enriched with a Hydra Non-Stop complex, is a genuine water reservoir for the skin.

This mosturiser gel acts like a water network to provide instant freshness as soon as it is applied and liberates the ingredients in its formula all day long for reinforced effectiveness. Active spa ingredients based on trace elements and Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton (the equivalent of 5,000 litres of spa water concentrated into one jar*) revitalize the skin and improve its quality.

With vitamin E, vitamin F and high content of shea butter, it helps to promote cell regeneration.

Main Ingredients :
- Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton
- Trace elements
- Biolipidis
- Essential amino acids (serine and citruline)

I always have good impressions of Biotherm moisturizers due to its Thermal Plankton and this gel falls into this category as well.
Its suitable for normal to combination skin.

No comments