Review on Biotherm Biosource Foaming Invigorating Cleansing Water

Before I was using Dermalogica cleanser ( read my review here), I was using this Biotherm cleanser regularly.

This cleansing water magically transforms into an airy and light foam cleanser and I really love this. Once the cleansing water is pumped out, it turns into white airy foam to be used to cleanse your face. Its actually quite fun. Unlike normal foaming wash, which is usually quite drying, this cleansing water-foam cleanses my skin pretty well and is quite gentle on my skin.

Active Ingredients :
- Coco-betaine
- Trace mineral system (copper, zinc, manganese, magnesium)


This cleanser is recommended for normal to combination skin.

However, my skin have become dry as I get older and this cleanser does not seem suitable for me anymore as I experienced a tight feeling after every wash which meant the cleanser is wrong for me. And thats how I came to use Dermalogica cleanser thereafter.

If your skin is normal to combination type, I will recommend you to try it.

No comments