Review on Biotherm White Detox Botanic (A) Lyzer Melano-Neutralizer Whitening Concentrate

According to Biotherm, this ultra-fluid essence rapidly penetrates into skin to provide it with a transparent and immaculate glow. Pure Gentian extract (ellagic acids and glyoclic acid) fades away dullness and dark spots, UV-induced pigmentation and toxins while the dermobiotic formula works to fight the return of dark spots by boosting the skin natural defense system and Detox Complex works to neutralize toxins by controlling free radicals

Main Ingredients: Ellagic acid, glycolic acid, pure extract of Gentian, Detox complex, Dermobiotic formula.

I have been using this essence on a nightly basis when my skin is not so dry but I have not seen any obvious improvement to my skin tone. Its a white fluid which I usually use after spraying with my toner in order not to apply too much to incur oil clogs on my face.

Sad to say, its like a very normal essence to me, with nothing to boast about. I do come across some beauty bloggers who have seen a marked improvement in their fairness but not on me, though. So if you like to take a chance to try it out, by all means and do share your results with me too.

For now, I am on the quest to get the next better whitening product.

No comments