Review on Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Cure is a new exfoliant product from Japan which Watsons have been selling at its stores a few months ago. According to its link, its being sold every 20 seconds which is pretty remarkable, considering that there are so many different exfoliant products being sold out there in the market. 

Cure Natural Gel which is made of 90% hydrogen water and natural plant extracts, is a gentle and natural exfoliating gel which removes dead skin. It contains no preservatives, fragrance, artifical colourings and alcohol, making it suitable for even sensitive skin. 

After cleansing, I dab my face with a tissue paper to keep it dry, before using this gel. Massage in a circular motion as what I usually did for normal facial scrubs and you will actually see all the white particles on the face which are actually the dead cells. 

 Its quite satisfying, knowing that you are clearing all the dead cells, revealing soft radiant skin. I could feel my skin being smoother immediately after rinsing with water and the softness and smoothness continued well throughout the next day. 

Make-up goes on well and you can feel an incredible softness to the skin. Its gentle enough not to irritate the skin. What I am put off is the smell. A medicated with chemical sort of smell which I did not really like. 

Where To Purchase : Yesstyle

 Ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Crosspolymer, Dicocodimonium, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract and Butylene Glycol

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Hy I'm Sarah, Cure Natural Aqua sounds great! First heard it on BubzBeauty on Youtube, just want to ask how much it cost in Hong Kong to get it as I am living in UK at the moment!

Thanks! x x

Agnes said...

Hi YellowRoad,
I am residing in Singapore, not Hong Kong. If you are still keen in the price, I can check it out for you. cheers

Anonymous said...

Oh I see, thank you, well i hope to purchase this when my sister gets back into hong kong!

great review, so do you think it would work well with my sensitive skins?! it would be good to get rid of my scars and redness. x

Agnes said...

Hi Yellowroad,
This is a gentle exfoliant product since its made of 90% hydrogen water so I believe it may be gentle enough for sensitive skin, at least it was gentle enough on my sensitive skin. :)
Vitamin E is known to be good for scars, hope you can find a good one!
I am currently using Dermalogica Calming Cleanser which is pretty gentle. BTW, mine is combination and sensitive skin with occasional breakouts.

Agnes said...

Hi, just to let you know that Watsons Singapore is selling this product for $42 at 250ml. Hope you can find it in HK. cheers