Review on Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask

Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask is an intensive facial treatment mask that replenishes and restores moisture to give deeply hydrated and bouncy skin.

Shaped to fit the face, each mask instantly boosts skin's moisture level 12 times with a penetrating Vitamin C formula, leaving skin soft and dewy with a healthy glow.

I love this hydrating mask and used it whenever my face feels dry.
After each hydrating treat, you can feel that your skin does not feel as tight.
It gives a very comfortable and rested feeling.

I brought 1 box with me during my trip to Las Vegas last year.
Air was dry. Weather was humid. Sun was glaring.
There were no beads of perspiration but my face was peeling quite badly and I used this mask every night in the air-conditioned hotel.
It did not resolve my dryness totally but my face was not peeling as badly after each mask treatment.

If you are intending to use this mask under extreme hot weather like Las Vegas summer period, I will say it may not serve the purpose but for humid weather like Singapore, it does work well.

It retails at $31.50 for 5 pcs in a box
Do look out for special offer at just $1.95 for 1 sheet at Watsons

Update on 18th June 09 :
The masks are now selling at $2.95 per piece.

Ingredients :
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cyclomethicone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trioctanoin, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide

No comments