Review on Biotherm Hydra Detox Intense Clarifying Purifying Cleanser

According to Biotherm, this cleanser prepares your skin to receive optimum benefits from the HYDRA-DETOX BIO-DEFENSIS routine. Scrubbing micro-particles ensure gentle, effective exfoliation to activate cellular renewal and purify the skin. Your complexion is fresh, luminous and glowing, and your skin feels detoxified.

Actually I did not have a good impression of Biotherm Hydra Detox range, after using its moisturiser and eye gel before. I just feel that its too mild to create any improvement on my skin so when I received this cleanser as a gift, I did not think too much about it and just chuck it aside.
Recently, while packing for a short vacation trip, I decided to bring this along.
To my surprise, it was really good and I actually enjoyed using it.

The light, silky, delicate cream texture with a hint of blue transforms into a mousse when it comes in contact with water. I really like the micro particles which is not too rough on my skin yet gives a gently exfoliation treat to my face, keeping it fresh and glowing.
Your skin feels unbelievingly smooth to the touch.

I am starting to fal in love with Biotherm cleanser with micro particles in them.
Check my other review on its Clarifying Foam

Key Ingredients :
Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton, Oxy-detox complex, Lactobacille

No comments