Review on IPSA Refiner Skin Clear-ize Clay

IPSA Refiner Skin Clear-ize Clay Review
This was my first product from IPSA. A brand that is not widely advertised and there were not much rave reviews from the usual forums I visited, so IPSA was one of those brands which I did not bother to find out much.

However, I am glad to have a chance to try out their Refiner Skin Clear-ize Clay now! Because I received a generous sample pack from Tangs-IPSA when my total purchases in Tangs exceeded $100.
It lasted me for quite some time, so here is my review after using it for the last few months.

IPSA is a Japanese brand and Refine is one of their skincare range which starts with drawing out the skin's ability to beautify itself even more, through the effects of massage and packs.
Its to be added to your own regular skincare regime to create your own receipe.

Refiner Skin Clear-ize Clay is a white clay mask, meant to clear away dead cells on the skin. It absorbs the melanin in corneocytes as well as the sebum and impurities in pores that cause a dull complexion. This massage mask helps to moisturize and smooth skin to enhance clarity allowing you to see your skin becoming naturally more refined and brighter through continual use.

How to use :
- Use on the skin after cleansing and lightly wiping off moisture once or twice a week.
- Place an appropriate amount (Squeeze out about 4 cm for half the face) onto the fingertips and smooth on, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth. Massage in a circular motion (about 1 minute) and rinse off with cool or lukewarm water.
- Use as a mask by leaving the formula on your face for about 5 minutes to increase the absorption of the effective ingredients of the clay and enhance the skincare benefits of items applied later.

I usually use it as a scrub after my cleanser. The texture may feels slightly rough for 1st time user, but after washing it away, you will feel that your face has become smoother immediately. Thereafter, I will follow up with a sheet mask ie. hydrating or whitening mask.
Occasionally, I will leave it on my face for 2 to 3 minutes before washing it away.

Regardless if I use it as a scrub or mask, the after-effects are really good. Smoother, cleaner and clearer skin but there was no brightening effect though.

Like This Article? Pin It.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 




No comments