Review on Miraclear Antiblemish


I used this together with Miraclear Anticomedone (read my review here) in replace of my moisturiser.

This is a white cream with faint lavender fragrance which is a highly effective blend of botanical extracts to curb breakouts and blemishes. Commonly known as AB.

It contains a synergistic combination of natural plant extracts to effectively control blemishes without the irritation associated with other strong formulations and helps to control and reduce the occurrence of breakouts and blemishes.

As I have mentioned here, I have been battling with blemishes on my chin area for quite some time and this Miraclear Antiblemish really helps me alot. I hardly get any zits nowadays except for the occasional zit during my monthly menustration, thanks to this product.

Together with Miraclear Anticomedone, my skin condition have improved alot.
Both products complement with each other. Its recommended to use AC followed by AB.
However if I have a newly formed zit, it may sting slightly when I applied both AC and AB.

Key Ingredients :
Spent Grain Wax : Extract of the residual dry grains
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil : Source of Argan oil - rich in naturally occurring antioxidants such as flavonoids and tocopherols. Argan oil contains polyphenols and tocopherols. Linoleic acid (omega-6), an essential fatty acid, comprises 34% of the total fatty acid content of argan oil. Flavonoids act as a natural anti-inflammatory and tocopherols helps prevent free radical damage.
Burdock Hydroglycolic Extract : Botanical extract with antibacterial properties; helps regulate sebum secretion.
Sage Hydrogylcolic Extract : Botanical extract with antibacterial properties; helps regulate astringent properties.
Tomato Hydroglycolic Extract : Tomatine. Used as a fungide and as a precipitating agent.


I bought this at Posh Wellness at Suntec City for $97.65.

Full ingredient list :
Purified Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate, PEG-75 Sterate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, propylene Glycol, Spent Grain Wax, rgania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Shea Butter Extract, Burdock Hydroglycolic Extract, Sage Hydroglycolic Extract, Tomato Hydroglycolic Extract, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Lavender Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propyparaben.

No comments