Review on Miraclear Anticomedone

This product was recommended by my beautician 1 year ago and I have been using it on an on-off basis but lately when I started to use it on a daily basis, I do find a difference in my skin condition.

As derived from this link, this is a light brown gel with light green tea tree oil fragrance that leaves a slightly sticky after-feel which goes away when completely dry.

MIRACLEAR ANTICOMEDONE is a natural formulation containing botanical extracts, which reduces the appearance of comedones (blackheads & whiteheads). MIRACLEAR ANTICOMEDONE is also commonly known as AC.

The combined action of the botanical extracts help to reduce comedones by loosening the folicular plug, and also by reducing sebaceous activity.

My chin area have always been prone to whiteheads and is very sensitive. It tends to be slightly red and I found it to be such an eye-sore at times. I get zits on my chin area more often than other areas on my face and this irritating problem have been with me for almost 2 years.
Before that, I hardly have any breakouts on my skin except for the occasional zits during my monthly menses.

My suspicion on why this problem happened laid with my previous beautician who may not have done a thorough job during extraction. Ever since I become her customer at Body Wellness, I have been facing this problem so I have been trying to find a solution to it.

Thank goodness for Miraclear Anticomedone, my blackheads and whiteheads at my chin area have been reduced.
I used this in replace of my moisturiser at my chin area.
You can also opt to use this on the T-zone area if thats where your problem lies.

Key Ingredients :
Thyme Extract : Botanical extract with antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Great Burdock Extract : Botanical extract with antibactical properties; helps regulate sebum secretion.
Scurvy Grass Extract : Cochlearia officinalis. Extracts of the leaves and flower stalks contain high levels of vitamin C.
Tea Tree Extract : Natural preservative with antiseptic properties.
Silver Birch Leaf Extract : Botanical extract with astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sandal Citrin Extract : Botanical extract with astringent and antioxidant properties.

I bought this for $84 at Posh Wellness in Suntec City

Full ingredient list :
IngredientsPurified Water, thyme Extract, Great Burdock Extract, Scurvy Grass Extract, tea Tree Extract, Silver Birch Leaf Extract, Sandal citrin Extract, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Hydroxybenzoate.

2 comments

The Keyboard Princess said...

hi... could u tell me where and how much u got this for? thanks!

Agnes said...

I bought this product almost 2 to 3years ago at Posh Wellness in Suntec City. I am not sure if the product is still available. I think it costs me around $100+